WIRECUT PROCESS TECHNICIAN [SENAI] Full-time Job1 week ago - Swasta - Johor Bahru - 12 views
1. Study insert / electrode drawing together with mould maker if necessary.
2. Ensure that the work piece nos. is tally with the insert drawing.
3. Create a program as according to drawing.
4. Set work piece / electrode onto machine.
5. Perform wire cut operation.
6. Perform measurement using dial test indicator / micrometer or vernier caliper on a few critical dimension.
7. Place the completed work piece on the outgoing rack.
- Must be Male Candidate
- Salary Range for all positions :
- Starting from RM1600 ~ RM4000. Also depends on their working experience.
- We also prefer candidates with at least 2 years experience in the related field.
- Shift Pattern: 2 shift (8am- 5:45pm or 8pm – 5:45am)
- OT rate 1.5
- Location: Taman Teknologi, Senai
Kindly contact Ms Adiba at 60127075453/ 07-230 5453 ext 30 for further details / drop your resume at email@example.com