Welder - Seremban Full-time Job1 week ago - Swasta - Seremban - 9 views
- To do welding job for minor repair job in workshop, stainless steel and mild steel.
- To do minor modification, assist routine repair and service of machine,
shutdown and breakdown.
- To take care the mechanical spart parts and inventory system.
- To do QC checking on the new spare parts and newly bought machine.
- To look after the inventory of critical spare parts.
- To support maintenance team to carry out maintenance job in the plant.
- To manager repair job sent to workshop.
- To record, follow up and issue gate pass on all machines send in and out to or from the workshop.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Welding Certificate
- 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Preferably with experience in process plant
- Preferably Male between 25-35 years.
Open for Malaysians only
Interested candidate please send your resume to tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my or call us at 06-3361851 (Ms Tracy Lim ) for more information