Vision Software Engineer - Melaka Full-time Job7 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 81 views
•Develop and support vision applications for semiconductor quality inspection
•Understand client requirements for vision inspection and create specifications based on these requirements.
•Conduct feasibility studies based on such requirements.
•Design and develop vision software applications based on given requirements and specifications.
•Test and qualify such applications (both internally and at client site).
•Support and train clients and service engineers on such applications.
•Expect to travel up to 30% of your time.
•Any tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time
- Strong knowledge in C#, .NET and object oriented programming (OOP) concepts.
- Must provide a Bachelors, Diploma/Certificate from a recognized school, university or technical program; related to an applied science, electronics, and mechanical, electro-mechanical engineering or similar related field.
- Experience with image processing application is an added advantage.
- All candidates must be prepared, ready and available to travel up to but not limited to 3 weeks per month. Weekend over-stays may be required when installations exceed 5 business days.
- This position requires extended working hours, frequent weekend support and shift rotation.
- Knowledge of camera, optics and lighting.
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim [at]orgresources[dot]com[dot]my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Ms.Tracy Lim)