Technical Sales Associate - Nilai Full-time Job11 months ago - Swasta - Kuantan - 152 views
- Managing sales from existing customers and identify new sales opportunity
- Manage customer’s complaint on sales and technical issues on products.
- Manage and monitor deliveries of orders to customer
- Provide monthly sales forecast and monthly orders for ICD products.
- Compliance to company corporate policies, Product Stewardship, HSES and regulatory requirements.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Science or related degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales.
- Having experiences or knowledge in metal packaging, can making industries or related field is an added advantage
- Requires good analytical skills to tackle technical issues that arise at customer’s site.
- Having experiences or knowledge in metal packaging, can making industries or related field is an added advantage.
- Able to interact well with key account, difficult customers and with various internal departments.
- Requires traveling across Malaysia and Singapore.
- Willing to travel in short notices.
- Good follow-up on all sales related issues.
- Minimum supervision
- Willing to work extra hours if necessary.
- Good command of spoken and written Bahasa Melayu and English and other local dialects. Is a team player
For Malaysian ONLY.Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852