Software Engineer Full-time Job10 months ago - Swasta - Klang - 175 views
- To undertake responsibility and participate in the daily operation of the regional electrical design department in Malaysia.
- To ensure the timely design and completion of software for projects in the Crane and Component Division and the Industrial Product Division.
- To execute the projects for the Crane and Components Division and the Industrial Products Division involving software configuration, PLC programming and SCADA development,engineering, manufacturing, testing, installation, commissioning, documentations and ensure the deliverable meet the client specification and requirement, relevant international standard andthe budget allocated for the project.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering discipline, preferably in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Programming and Automation Line
- Practical experience with programming knowledge of PLC such as Siemens/Omron etc
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to my email '' quendywoon[at]orgresources[.]com[.]my'' or call to Ms. Woon 06-3361851 / 1852