Software Engineer - Melaka Full-time Job1 week ago - Swasta - Malacca - 29 views
- Solve the software issues at customer and company site.
- Develop and test software based on customer's requirements.
- Test the software unit on PC and /or handler equipment.
- Communicate with the customer on the issues occurred.
- Follow software development process.
- Investigate the issues reported by customer and company and provide containment.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or other equivalent.
- Able to communicate in English, Mandarin, and Malay.
- Min 3-5 years in manufacturing industry.
- Min 3 years and above working experience in fixing machine software.
- Strong background in C++, OOD.
- Willing to travel to other country for longer periods.
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852