SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR Full-time Job9 months ago - Engineering - Kuantan - 267 views
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced, Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil / Environmental / Health / Safety)or equivalent.
- Required language (s): Bahasa English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to communicate in Chinese is an added advantage.
- At least 1 year(s) working experience in related field for this position.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering – Civil / Environmental / Health /Safety or equivalent.
- Must be registered with JKKP and possess valid Yellow Book / CIDB Card.
- To oversee safety and health matters at the construction site.
- To coordinate and conduct regular site safety visit, audit and inspection at the site.
- To perform investigation on any accident / incident and suggest efficient and prevent actions.
- Conduct toolbox meetings, safety briefings, safety inductions and other related to safety and health procedures.
- Do inspection on safety equipment and ensure sufficiency for site personnel.
- Any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Lunch hour 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested.
We regret that only shortlisted will be notified. Thank you.