Service Engineer - Nilai Full-time Job3 months ago - Swasta - Seremban - 49 views
- Develop and plan sales strategies in given area/ product in order to work towards achieving individual and division order and sales budget.
- Visit and solicit after sales services (Service, Spare Parts and Refurbishment) from existing and new customers in order to achieve individual and division order and sales budget. This includes preparing quotations and following up on both technical and commercial clarification with customers.
- To check the AR reports and collect payment due from customer.
- Develop business relationships with existing and new customers to maintain a continuous long term business.
- Administer daily work activities and productivity required for the service technicians in order to meet customers’ requirement and complete work on hand jobs.
- Provide technical support and assistance to service technicians in order to complete the after sales services jobs.
- Observe and implement safety procedures at all times so as to comply with the company EHS policy.
- Guide and monitor service engineers and service technicians’ developmental trainings to ensure sustainability and increase of competency of the company work force.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as directed by the immediate superior.
- Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Min 3 years experience in Technical Sales/ After-Sales Service
- Race / Gender – Chinese / Male
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852