Senior Sales Executive - Masai Johor Full-time Job2 months ago - Swasta - Johor Bahru - 44 views
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- IT skills (Microsoft excel, word and powerpoint)
�For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852