Senior or Electrical Design Engineer - Melaka Full-time Job2 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 41 views
- Designing new motor / IO / Interface boards, PCB integration and schematics
- Electrical hardware design of application and development projects (schematics, panel layouts, cable run outs, network topologies, cable designations, I/O overviews, terminal references etc.)
- Motor regulations, power/electrical & pneumatics management system and provide technical solutions.For new products, identify requirements and technical constraints, source for material, test, characterise and optimise their performance.Identify EOL hardware products, source for replacement, test, characterize and optimize performance.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 yearsof relevant work experience in electrical/electronics field, including PIDand PLC(Programmable logic Controllers)
- E-plan / Solidworks / E3 or Cadelec.
- Experience in control panel wiring and electrical installationsfor automation equipment.
- Knowledge in motion control technologies and mechanical drive train design including the application of servo motors & pneumatics.
- Able to travel up to 30% of work hours.
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852