Sales Engineer (Parts) - Klang Full-time Job1 week ago - Swasta - Klang - 21 views
- Promote the sales of service contracts to customers as and when the opportunity arises and passes on the enquiries to Service Manager for follow up with potential customers.
- Promote the sales of refurbishment to customers as and when the opportunity arises and passes on the enquiries to Refurbishment Department for follow up with potential customers.
- Implement parts sales strategy jointly with Parts Manager by developing new parts customers through using and maintaining SAP Customer Master in order to help achieve parts orders and sales targets for the Division.
- Prepare quotations and tenders, and negotiate terms based on levels of authority and ensure that quotations meet the company's profitability targets and contract terms.
- Coordinate with Inventory and assist in the delivery of parts and components as and when required to ensure that customers’ requirements and delivery timelines are met at all times.
- Perform other tasks related to Manager as they arise and as delegated by the immediate superior.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Must able to speak chinese and English
For Malaysian ONLY
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852