Safety and Health Officer - Melaka Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Swasta - Malacca - 32 views
- To co-ordinate, support and advise the Business on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety. To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety within MPMSB are adhered to.
- At least 3 year recent and relevant experience in a similar role
- Must be green book holder
- Diploma or Degree in safety and health
- Confidential in all matters
- Ability to work co-operatively with other to complete tasks and implement process improvements
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to this email tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my] or called to our office 06 3361851 / 1852 (Tracy Lim)