Reliability Manager - Batu Berendam Melaka Full-time Job1 week ago - Swasta - Malacca - 21 views
- Responsible for managing Reliability Lab operations & quality assurance functions/activities
- Drive for and coordinate reliability testing improvement projects (process, cycle time improvement & cost saving) with engineers, AEs, technicians & operators.
- Regularly review, formulate, implement and evaluate quality strategies and system to ensure conformity of products to quality standard and strive for continuous improvement.
- Establish, implement and maintain document quality system, procedure and instruction in accordance to ISO/TS16949, equivalent International Quality System and Customer requirement.
- Overall resource planning (manpower, machine, material, cost & cycle time).
- Prepare and provide support for internal/external quality audit, customer audit.
- Degree or Master in Electronics / Electrical / Science with at least 5 years related work experience
- Proven leadership & strong managerial skills with good analytical & conceptual capabilities
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
*For Malaysians Only
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume with photo to ( tracylim @orgresources.com.my) or contact our office at 06-3361851/1852. (Ms.Tracy lim)