QA Engineer (QMS) - Melaka Full-time Job1 week ago - Swasta - Malacca - 26 views
- Full control and ownership in managing global quality documentation system and calibration control
- Manage quality documentation updates and ensure linkages of overall quality system.
- Ensure compliance to QMS requirement in daily activities.
- Conduct internal quality audits to ensure effectiveness of ISO9001:2008 implementation and give recommendations for continual improvement.
- Ensure all measuring equipment used in conforming product quality are calibrated.
- Collaborate with Customer Service/Sales for Customer audit on site
- Support qualification of new Suppliers and work with existing Suppliers to improve product quality
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
- Minimum 5 years or experience in quality management system.(QMS)
- Prefer hands-on experience implementing Quality initiatives in manufacturing setup.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
For Malaysian only.
Interested candidate please send your resume to tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my or call us at 06-3361851 (Ms Tracy Lim ) for more information.