QA Engineer (1 year Contract) - Melaka Full-time Job4 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 63 views
- Develop and upgrade company Quality Management System processes and procedures.
- Prepare training manual, perform training and auditing.
- Collect and monitor field data and insure data is correct and complete.
- Ensure compliance to QMS requirement in daily activities.
- Drive improvement project on process automation and digital data management.
- Degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent skills with minimum 5 years or experience in quality management system.
- Prefer hands-on experience implementing Quality initiatives in manufacturing, field service, and transactional areas.
- Knowlegde in Oracle is a plus.
*For Malaysians Only
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-3361851