Purchasing Officer - Seremban Full-time Job4 months ago - Swasta - Seremban - 78 views
- To assist Purchasing Manager in buying/purchase the identified raw materials, equipment and parts that been finalised by immediate superior and the Supply Chain Committee.
- Maintain proper purchase order tracking system to ensure goods and services ordered are received at stipulated time.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers on delivery and other problems occurred
- Incharge of all documentation in relation to custom authority eg. Exemption of duty and sales tax, renewal of LMW license. Preparing monthly report for LMW to custom department
- Responsible for the proper filing and upkeep of related documents. Responsible all ISO 9001 procedures as regard to purchasing are adhered to.
- Male/Female between age of 25 - 35 years
- SPM/Diploma/Degree in related discipline with minimum 2 – 5 years purchasing experience
- Good Personality, able to communicate with all level of personnel and good co-operation
- Purchasing experience working in the manufacturing industry is an added advantage
For Malaysian ONLY
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852