Purchasing Executive - Melaka Full-time Job1 month ago - Swasta - Malacca - 29 views
- Assist in monitoring and tracking vendor performance through periodical financial reviews, product performance, customer satisfaction surveys and customer outreach.
- Responsiblility to successfully manage suppliers and align them to the overall sourcing strategy
- Perform the price review and negotiation by half yearly basis.
- Develop purchasing or sourcing based on portfolio analysis and supplier benchmark study.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
- Negotiate with vendors/contractors to obtain maximum benefit to the Company form the contracts.
- Decide if proposed changes and modifications in the contract are reasonable and in the best interest of the Company.
- If contract terms does not comply with company policy, then this individual will seek direction from the Strategic Sourcing Manager or Purchasing Manager who will negotiation skills to resolve vendor disputes with an acceptable outcome.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking vendor performance through periodic financial review, product performance, customer satisfaction surveys, and customer outreach.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- At least 2 years working experience(Manufacturing) in related field is required for this position.
- Possess a good negotiate skill with supplier.
- Female, Aged 32 - 40 years old
- Able to speak mandarin
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-3361851