PRODUCTION MANAGER [PORT KLANG] [MANDARIN SPEAKER] Full-time Job2 months ago - Swasta - Klang - 49 views
1.To plan, implement, coordinate and control the whole production operations to be in line with the Company’s vision and mission.
2. To plan, organize and control operation to meet market requirement / demand.
3. To ensure that the product quality is in accordance to ours and customers’ specifications.
4. To optimize production output with minimum cost and carry out inventory planning to meet customers’ demand.
5. To manage, train and motivate the production and maintenance personnel to meet the long term objectives of the company. To conduct staff appraisal and evaluation of performance for confirmation or year end purpose.
6. To establish, set, plan and implement a good preventive maintenance schedule for all the operations equipments and vehicles.
7. To check and verify daily production records and submit weekly and monthly report for management review
8. Perform all other duties as required.
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 6012 - 3295453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]