Production Engineer/ Process Engineer - Senawang Full-time Job3 months ago - Swasta - Seremban - 67 views
- To assist Production Manager in production operations :
- Plan and control requisition of raw materials and machinery parts.
- To co-ordinate with Sales Department in meeting cutomers' requirement.
- Ensure process quality is observed and maintainted.
- Provided training to subordinates.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment, good housekeeping.
- Improve production process and quality continuously.
- Plan, control and organise daily operation to achieve optimum eficiency and utilitzation of available resources.
- Responsible for receiving of goods (except direct material) in the abssenteeism of Production Clerk.
- Male aged ; 25-35 years old.
- Must possess minimum Diploma or Degree in MechanicalEngineering/ Manufacturing Management.
- At least 1 - 2 years working experience in mechanical background.
- Salary range : RM2,500.00 - RM3,500.00.
- Not necessary to have hands on experienced but must have mechanical background
✔️For Malaysian ONLY.Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852