4 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 68 views
- Responsible in developing new product & packages
- Responsible for equipment & material selection and ensure the manufacturability of the product being developed.
- Creative and innovative to develop & create the latest technologies for the company.
- Provide leadership to drive the team’s performance, motivation and competency across R&D design activities.
- Develop continuous improvement in technical processes to achieve superior product, quality and delivery.
- Provide engineering technical support for the design of new processes.
- Perform in-process studies in order to determine the most efficient production methods.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills with a good knowledge of electronic components and development process.
- Capable to work independently and at various levels of abstraction, possess excellent communication skills and strong initiative.
- Posses good track record of successful execution of complex development and integration projects.
- Able to perform 2D/3D Technical drawings.
- Preferably 3- 5 years experience in Semiconductor Industries.
For Malaysian Only.
Interested candidate please send your updated resume to tracylim@orgresources .com.my or contact our office at 06-3361851/1852. (Tracy )