Process Senior Engineer (Casting) - Batu Berendam Melaka Full-time Job4 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 61 views
- Evaluate and improve in processes yield in manufacturing system.
- Assign ECR to the appropriate function and coordinate the timely completion of all ECRs
- Perform time studies for development of new or improve on existing standard operating procedure.
- Determine the root cause for any machine downtime to meet set target
- Bachelor Degree in Material/Manufacturing / Mechanical engineering or other academy with equivalents.
- Casting experience in an automotive setting will be advantage.
- 4 – 5 years experience in Manufacturing or process engineering position
- Work independent
- Strong problem solving skill.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
For Malaysian Only.
Interested candidate please send your updated resume to tracylim@orgresources .com.my or contact our office at 06-3361851/1852. (Tracy )