Patient Care Officer - Melaka Raya Melaka Full-time Job4 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 67 views
- Responsible to visit the patients and relatives regularly in the wards and listen to their complaints.
- Report and documented any problems encounter to Head Nurses / Nursing Officer.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with patients, relatives, visitors, colleagues and members of other departments in achieving success of the hospital.
- Assist in bed making and tidying the unit to provide a safe environment for the patient room.
- Staff Enrolled Nurse qualification / nursing background.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, good command in English, Malay, Mandarin and other dialects will be an advantage.
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume with photo to ( tracylim @orgresources.com.my) or contact our office at 06-3361851/1852. (Ms.Tracy Lim )