Patient Care Officer (hospital) - Melaka Full-time Job11 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Malacca - 277 views
- Responsible to visit the patients and relatives regularly in the wards and listen to their complaints.
- Report and documented any problems encounter to Head Nurses / Nursing Officer.
- Assist the Head Nurse or Staff Registered Nurse in performing simple procedures that are within the SEN Job descriptions.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with patients, relatives, visitors, colleagues and members of other departments in achieving success of the hospital.
- Assist in bed making and tidying the unit to provide a safe environment for the patient room.
- Help in supervision and provide guidance to Hospital Aids and porter in the ward.
- Staff Enrolled Nurse qualification / nursing background.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, good command in English, Malay, Mandarin and other dialects will be an advantage.
- Proactive and able to work independently
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-3361851