Mechatronics Design Senior Engineer - Melaka Full-time Job1 month ago - Swasta - Malacca - 21 views
- Plan/coordinate Mechatronics Design Engineer team resources to meet production projects requirements and pre-sales/ after delivered projects requirements.
- Analyze customer specification, develop concepts to design and build applications from given specifications.
- Draw up various basic documents used to transfer engineering files to the Method and Manufacturing Department (parts list, layout and detail drawings, etc.).
- Observe the ECR/ ECN management process, drawings and other rules set by Indus/ Standardization department.
- Observe VSM normalization, and design rules based on Canevas and tooling templates for all drawings.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university. M.S. degree preferred.
- Minimum with 5 years experience in mechanical design
- Knowledge of complex equipment and machined part design, involving multiple Engineering disciplines.
- Proficiency with Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks 2010 or higher and practical experience roles.
- Have strong interest and passion in design.
For MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Tracy Lim)