Marketing Executive / Officer ( Homebased in Muar ) Full-time Job9 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Muar - 126 views
- To co-ordinate all promotional matters pertaining to Corporate / Insurance / General Practitioners (GPs) / Government Linked Companies (GLCs) / Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).
- To assist in the implemention of marketing activities (Exhibitions / Corporate Visits & Presentations / Health Talks / Gatherings) as per the work plans and maximize publicity and promotional exposure through these activities.
- To liaise with HQ for familiarization visits to the hospital, and for patient enquiries / medical reports / medications / requests for quotations.
- To update surrounding Corporate / Insurance / GPs / GLCs / NGOs on the latest info about the hospital facilities, services and new Doctors via field visit, newsletters, letter, etc.
- To deliver corporate gifts / calendar and diaries to supportive business associates during festive seasons / year end, where applicable.
- To attend to patients’ enquiries and provide assistance in terms of translation, making appointments and travel arrangements where needed.
- Diploma / Certificate in Marketing / Business Admin / Public Relations / Mass Communications.
- Good communication and writing skills in BM, English and/or Mandarin. Competency in other languages / dialects is an added advantage.
- Strong media relations, PR skills and/or contacts with Corporate / Insurance / GPs / GLCs / NGOs etc.
- Preferably with relevant working experience in hospital or hotel industry.
- Willing to travel outstation and possess own transport.
- Mandarin Chinese-speaking candidates are highly preferred.
For Malaysian ONLY.Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852