Manufacturing Manager - Melaka Full-time Job2 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 46 views
- Responsible for Manufacturing Department.
- Define and strategize to achieve department goals.
- Provide strong leadership to the team coach and train the team.
- Strategize and develop processes, standard rules, objectives and detailed working procedures (IAQ, Quality Assurance Procedures) in accordance with the rules and concepts established by the company.
- Lead the department to improve quality, lead time and manufacturing cost.
- Possess bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- Require 10 years' experience in management of manufacturing or maintenance of capital equipments.
- Experience in a managerial role and people management with large number of employees of more than 50 headcounts.
- IT literate with a good understanding of all MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and fluency in Matrix organization.
- Some knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my] or called to our office 06 3361851 / 1852 (Tracy Lim)