Manufacturing Manager - Ayer Keroh Full-time Job7 months ago - Engineering - Malacca - 131 views
- Contribute and ensure success of company’s annual plan.
- Establish and control department KPI.
- Demonstrate good leadership and enable world class manufacturing processes/ practices.
- Implement and enforce quality control and track programs to meet quality objectives, enabling zero-defect program.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing manufacturing team that meets agreed objectives.
- Ensure implementation of effective 5S, Kanban, Kaizen.
- Set and control the department budgets.
- Possess bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- 10 years’ experience in management of manufacturing or maintenance of capital equipment.
- Experience in a managerial role and people management with large number of employees of more than 50 headcounts.
- Good interpersonal skills and fluency in Matrix organization.
*For Malaysians Only
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume with photo to tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my or contact our office at 06-3361851/1852. (Tracy Lim)