Logistics Manager - Ayer Keroh Melaka Full-time Job1 week ago - Swasta - Malacca - 23 views
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for policies/ procedures definition and implementation across all in-bound & out-bound logistics flow.
- Responsible for logistics negotiations and ensure providers meet all established criteria.
- Define and implement Asian logistics scheme to optimise transportation cost, inventory level, while maintaning service level.
- Sourcing and selection of reliable local freight forwarders.
- Define and implement shipping organization, process and standards, including packing standards, safety standards and forklift maintenance.
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Advance Diploma in related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in logistic activities.
- Good technical knowledge of custom rules and regulations.
*For Malaysians Only
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-3361851