LAND SURVEYOR Full-time Job6 months ago - Engineering - Kuantan - 128 views
(Kuantan to SriJaya area)
- Responsible for general surveying work at site.
- Identify discrepancies in drawing and report to immediate superior timely.
- Setting out of alignment and level of the respective trades.
- Ensure accuracy of alignment and level for setting out which is carried out by others.
- Supervise, control and coordinate with others to ensure smooth execution of project
- Daily progress monitoring to ensure timely completion of project with quality compliance.
- Carry out all land surveying work on site which includes transfer of control points & plotting.
- Preparation of necessary calculation for volume estimation.
- Preparation of as-built level/as-built plan.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s) : Ms Office,Auto CAD
- Knowledge of Survey Instruments and Equipment including their use and care.
- Required language(s) : English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess working experience in Earthwork & Infrastructure will be added advantage.
Monday to Saturday8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Lunch hour 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
We regret that only shortlisted will be notified.