Lab Technician - Nilai Full-time Job1 week ago - Swasta - Seremban - 28 views
- Perform colour matching and properties testing on paint produced
- Properties Testing, QC card recording and Adjustment quantity monitoring
- Good calculation skill and have knowledge on the ISO 9001, 14001 &18001
- To attend customer complaints, RCA investigation and report writing. (verification by Packaging solutions lab)
- To identify manufacturing process failure and initiate improvement actions towards products & process control including SLOB reduction. (verification by Packaging solutions lab)
- Implement the raw material checking to achieve quality product output and SPC/SQC check on finished product.
- Analyse the overall manufacturing process to improve in formulation & process
- Minimum diploma or relevant trade certificates in Chemical Engineering from recognized institutions
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience but fresh graduates will also be considered
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Computer literate
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Not colour blind.
- Must be willing to work in Nilai.
Open for Malaysians only
Interested candidate please send your resume to tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my or call us at 06-3361851 (Ms Tracy Lim ) for more information.