A global pharmaceutical company is looking for Product Specialist to cover Vaccine in Penang.
Your new role
Reporting to the Business Manager, as a Product Specialist some of your main responsibilities will be:
- To handle Vaccine portfolio within the organization.
- To develop short and long term sales growth strategies in assigned territories to achieve the overall company objectives
- To conduct market analysis, competition analysis
- To implement sales strategies and tactics deployed by marketing dept.
- To conduct CME activities in assigned territories
- To establish and develop good relationship with relevant key opinion leaders in relevant therapeutic areas
- Territory: Northern region (with key account of Penang and Ipoh)
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have 2 -3 years of sales experience within Vaccine industry
- Experience in dealing with medical channel (hospitals and GPs)
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills and proficient in English language
- This role is only open to Malaysians
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a pioneer team. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at +603 7611 8600 for more inquiries about this job. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amirah for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. To connect with a recruiting expert at Hays, visit us at www.hays.com.sg or follow Hays on LinkedIn - The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally.