01 Oktober 2018 -
* IMMEDIATE STARTER
* FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOMED
* CONTRACT STAFF
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check, prepare quotation and update master file weekly;
- Follow up delivery schedule with supplier, plan shipment follow customer request date, collaborate with logistics team for shipment arrangement;
- Weekly outstanding PO & shipment plan update to customer;
- Create and maintain good relationships with customers & vendors;
- Working with team members as well as a backup;
- Coordination between customer and vendor for quality issue until settlement;
- Resolve customer’s complaints by investigation;
- Stock check and prepare stock report.
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field;
- Microsoft Excel (Formula, VlookUp, Pivot etc);
- Good verbal & written communication skill;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently;
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels;
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
Location: Menara Zurich, Johor Bahru
Working Hour: 0900 - 1800 (Mon - Fri)
Pasona Group, the 2nd largest employment firm over in Japan, was first established in Tokyo in 1976. It has expanded into overseas with 41 branch offices in 12 countries including Canada, America, China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, India & Malaysia.
Pasona HR Malaysia Sdn Bhd, was established in Malaysia in May 2014 to meet the global Human Resources needs of Japanese companies. Since its establishment, under the corporate universal philosophy of "To solve the problem of society", Pasona Group has made the variety of employment infrastructure construction. Today, as the internationalization progresses bloom, the number of Japanese companies operating in Malaysia has been increasing remarkably.Our company moves forward to adopt all the needs of everyone in the company so that services that have been cultivated in Japan, can be also provided in Malaysia. We feel glad to provide HR consulting service to Japanese companies in Malaysia & we hope to contribute to the development of your business in Malaysia.