09 Oktober 2018 - Level 6 Maju Office Tower, 1001 Jln Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Manage and maintain customer accounts to ensure the accounts are current and well conducted
- Contact customers to remind customers of repayment schedule and obtain relevant payments
- Achieve the pre-determined targets and standards relating to collection activities
- Complete dunning activities based on allocated queues and daily reports
- Attend to customer enquiries and provide customers with relevant advice and solution
- Ensure strict adherence to all credit policies, procedures, guidelines, compliance and information security of the company and customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least one(1) year of working experience in collection / recovery is required for this position
- Good communication and negotiation skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia is a must
- 2 Full-Time/Contract position(s) available in Klang Valley.
Parkson Credit Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Parkson Holdings Berhad is committed to providing customers with convenience in purchasing products via easy payment instalments.
Established in the mid of 2014, the Company commenced its business in November in the same year.
The financing services are specifically designed to ensure our customers are given the best service available. With the adoption of the latest web technology for its business, Parkson Credit allows simplicity, such as online application for credit financing.
At the same time, business partners also enjoy the convenience of conducting business and transactions in a near paperless environment.
By promoting an environment-friendly business model, Parkson Credit strives to move away from conventional business operations that is detrimental to the environment yet ensuring that it is a technologically driven financial company relevant to the mass market.