08 April 2019 - Johor Port, Pasir Gudang, Johor
- To prepare and maintain all training equipment such as lifeboats, rescue boats and davit winches.
- To maintain other relevant equipment such as office electrical equipment, air conditioning and compressors.
- To carry out ad-hoc breakdowns of all training equipment.
- To complete and manage all maintenance records, test certificates and documentation in accordance with the preventive maintenance system
- To clean and maintain training equipment and facilities.
- To ensure all equipment is certified and fit for use at all times.
- Possess minimum diploma in any technical field with 3 years related experience
- Sound knowledge of diesel engines and ability to troubleshoot and repair
- Sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Adaptable and ability to perform multitask
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint
- Good communication skill
- Able to work in Pasir Gudang, Johor
- Malaysian citizen only
Interested candidate is invited to submit a comprehensive resume indicating current and expected salary together with a recent passport size photo to our email or mail to;
The Human Resources Department
MSTS Asia Sdn Bhd (502823-K)
606 & 607, Jalan Melaka Raya 10
Taman Melaka Raya
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
MSTS Asia is the leading safety training provider in the Asia region and has the most of OPITO accreditation with multi-skilled team of instructors and facility.
As a member of RelyOn Nutec, the world leading safety service provider, we are committed to elevate the safety culture for people, businesses and society by driving a global 360 degree safety. With this deeply implanted in our DNA, MSTS Asia constantly looking out for opportunities to widen the share of future and existing training demands.
MSTS is accredited by international and local certified body including OPITO, API, STCW, NEBOSH, Petronas, Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) and Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) to carry out safety, survival and specialized skill training, risk assessment, safety study / audit and consultancy services. MSTS Asia operates 5 training centres located in Johor, Miri, Cherating (in Malaysia), Singapore, and Thailand.
MSTS Asia subsidiary, RelyOn Bestari Healthcare provides Occupational Health Medical Service to onshore and oil and gas industry. RelyOn Bestari Healthcare operates medical clinics in Bandar Penawar, Permas and Cherating.
In line with our business expansion in safety services and healthcare, we are looking for dynamic, committed and well qualified individual to be part of our expansion team.