30 Januari 2019 - Unit 28-01, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral2, KL SentralThe incumbent will be involving in the continued development/ enhancement and maintenance of a web application where it allows customers to view/receive their reports. Most important is to build specific interfaces for data visualization and interactivity.
Team Lead Job (Business Services), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia’s Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a global advisory and intermediary organisation with the focus on the financial services sector.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Continued development/ enhancement and maintenance of a web-based client data access portal
- Lead the team that will take full responsibility for maintaining and expanding the capabilities of this portal.
- Excellent eye for design and user experience, and high attention to detail is essential for this job.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently and manage deadlines and able to work within a small team.
Key Job Requirements include:
- Min educational requirement is Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant.
- Should have around 5 – 8 years of experience in front-end and back-end development.
- Required technical skills in .net (C#) and Angular is vital for this role.
- Ideally someone who has experience in leading team as a plus point.
- Experience working with cloud-based database technologies is advantageous.
Monroe Consulting Group is an international award-winning executive search firm that delivers the highest standards of professionalism to multinational and national companies in emerging markets of Southeast Asia and Latin America. The group opened its first office in 2002 and expanded rapidly to build a network of offices in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Chile and Mexico.
In malaysia, Monroe handles a great deal of assignments in our major cities. We have an extensive amount of executive and managerial jobs and assignments in Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Penang, Singapore, Brunei, etc.