12 Oktober 2018 - Suite 32-01, Level 32, Integra Tower, The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Responsible for NGBSS Applications and Infrastructure services for both prepaid and postpaid subscribers.
- Be the single point of contact for all support maintenance scope towards customer
- To manage and resolve any service dispute and minimize customer complaints
- Serve as a primary point of contact for Client into the collections organization for all inquiries, as well as incoming requests for collections support (i.e. status updates, conference calls, reporting)
- To support and handling problem which include querying, exporting and importing data.
- To manage application like monitoring, backup, upgrading, patching, operation account and database account.
- To analyze and handle problems and exceptions as well to escalate problem and exception to HQ for further assistance.
- Responsible in problem or incident handling. Investigate and diagnose customer dispute and interconnect dispute. Update and track the status of the progress.
- Database and service usage records maintenance
- Accomplish the task assigned by Operation manager
- Be responsible for the availability and stability of overall NGBSS application and Infrastructure.
- Be responsible for resolving incident and fulfill service request as 2nd line support;
- Able to work under pressure and independently and Responsible for other duties as assigned in Support
- Supporting customer request with accountability for trouble tickets till final closure
- Sharing of knowledge among team members for new updates
- Ensuring continuous interaction with the customer to gain customer confidence.
- Management of all Service Delivery Management (SDM) processes based on ITIL methodologies.
- Any down event or change event information should be known to all members so that the customer is updated with the right information on call or email.
- Operations and Management of incidents, changes, problems, service requests.
- Management of work entry, service levels and day-to-day user relationships.
- Involving in establishing the service level agreements and to provide on-call technical support
Key performance indicator
- Achievement of agreed targets in terms of quality, and agreed SLAs with customer and internal company key targets
- Improved Commitment to Delivered Customer Experience
- Ability to identify, measure and improve target business areas
- Highlight pain areas for improvements and provide solution in Operations scopes
- Alignment of Services with IT/ Network and business strategy
- Optimized processes leading to system good performance
- Degree in computer science or comparable education / experience required.
- Should have 2 years+ of working experience in handling Billing and IT systems for Operational & Maintenance – Level 2 support.
- Posses intermediate troubleshooting skills in network, application, server and billing application
- Good knowledge on Billing system and good in communication skills.
- Required overall knowledge in Telecom domain
- Presentation skills to present any major issue to the incident manager, change manger, problem manager.
- Track record in delivering deliverables on time with good quality
- Good Communication, behavior and Customer centric skills
- 100% adherence to service delivery management process
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
For more Huawei Training information, please refer to the below.
- East Asia Network Sdn Bhd: http://www.easianetwork.com.my/
- Infosyte Sdn Bhd: https://www.infosyte.com/