16 April 2019 -
- To implement and supervise the operations and maintenance of sewage treatment plants to comply with standards and procedures;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on work done and supervise contractors' work.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in supervising group / team in the water / wastewater, building or contracting industry;
- PC literate; and
- Possess valid driving license with good driving record. Having a GDL license is a MUST.
Every day each member of our organisation contributes towards a common goal - to help create a safer and cleaner Malaysia. You too can make a positive contibution to our nation’s well-being by joining us. Indah Water, your national sewerage company, is responsible for the development and management of a modern and efficient sewerage system. As part of our services, we are currently operating and maintaining more than 6,000 sewage treatment plants and over 19,031km networks of sewerage pipelines serving 24.3 million Connected Population Equivalent (PE). But there is more to be done, such as building new sewerage infrastructure to meet the nation’s rapid growth.