07 Ogos 2018 - Kuala Lumpur Sentral
Oversee all functions, to plan, direct and control all aspects of operations within Kuala Lumpur (office/station); assist in project management; business planning, service improvements and strategy development; sales and marketing activities with the objective to provide progressive leadership for the workgroup, exceed service commitments and customer satisfaction, generate revenues and achieve sustainable profitability.
- Select, train, develop, motivate and monitor performance of direct reports, and develop a succession plan in order to achieve functional & departmental objectives.
- Ensure the respective branch is operating in compliance with local Laws and to follow FedEx directives and regulations.
- Prepare and submit annual budgets to management; control, monitor and report results on a regular basis to achieve budgeted targets.
- Periodic and on time report/update of current operations conditions.
- Provide direction and support for resolution of complex customer issues; coordinate/execute implementation of service and selected programs; review customers' feedback and initiate improvement measures; participate in sales calls to maximize customer service and generate revenues to support our business objectives.
- Set strategy at area of control, create short term and long term plans for operational needs; formulate, implement and review contingency plans to support overall operations and individual areas of operations; plan overall resources/manpower/equipment/supplies at area of control; and assist with the development of business strategy and contingency plans for Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding areas.
- Maintain good relationships with local agents & carriers, relevant government and regulatory bodies; and other operational departments and overseas counterparts within company.
- Creating comprehensive and proper back up structure for the responsible station and cultivating multi-tasking culture in his/her station.
- Playing the roles in growing and training potential resources in his/her station in order to create a prospect career path to employee(s).
- Overseeing entire station profit and loss include but not limited to revenue generating and cost management.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Over 10 years professional experience in multinational forwarding and logistics Company.
- Minimum 6 years in management position is a MUST.
- Good knowledge of Malaysia logistics related legislations and regulatory requirements.
- Good connections with carriers, vendors and local governmental authorities.
- Familiar with local market.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and local language.
- Visionary leadership, human relations and communication skills.
- Strong organization, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Good at people management & motivation.
It's more that just lip service when we say we live to deliver. We are one of the World's Most Admired Companies ranked by Fortune magazine in 2018 because of our commitments to service, people and communities that reflect our priorities of becoming the best Company to work for and enhancing the quality of life whenever we are. Our numerous and varied employee reward programs encourage staff excellence, so no matter what role you play in our organization, we will lead your career in the right direction.
We are looking for high caliber professional to join our new division specializing in international freight forwarding.