12 Oktober 2018 - Gelang Patah
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent professional certification
- Applicants must be suitably registered with the Nursing Board OR possibility of being re-registered again
- Entry level candidates will be considered
- Required Skill(s): Nursing, Geriatic Care, Wound management & Mental healthcare management
- On the job training will be provided
- Basic salary benefits such as KWSP and SOCSO are provided
- Hostel accomodation can also be provided to suitable candidates
- To ensure competent nursing care is delivered to the residents of the nursing home
- Basic vital signs monitoring and implementation of drug/medication regimes
- Ability to respond to emergencies and follow protocols
- Work closely with nursing aides to ensure the overall holistic healthcare of residents starting from the activities of daily living to the continous follow up and care of medical ailments and conditions
- Proactive team players are required to handle the tasks and responsibilities given
Interested applicants are to:
- Apply/Send Resume Via Jobstreet Or to Email us
Clover Care Centre is started under the auspices of our executive Chairman, Dr. Tee Hua Tiong. He is a certified General Practitioner (GP) with an MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) from NUS (National University of Singapore). After his formal medical education in Singapore and a number of years in public practice, he went back to Johor, Malaysia to open up his own private practice and he is currently the practicing doctor of “Klinik Pontian”. “Klinik Pontian” is a certified MSH partner clinic that provides long term management and follow up for patients with hypertension or high blood pressure.
The premise for starting a nursing care facility was due to the fact that there was a lack of quality nursing care facilities for the elderly. In fact, his own mother had to be cared from home because the nursing care facilities that he had been to were found wanting in certain areas. For example, some of the toilets do not have adequate handicap-friendly features to assist the infirmed or elderly. Knowing how some of the old folks can be so obstinate in trying to live as much an independent life as possible, the intention was to better equip them to go about their activities of daily living. Our Care Centre also contains a lift to help residents who are staying at the upper floor to transverse effortlessly downstairs and vice versa. Having said that, we do encourage using the stairways for those who are able and fit to tone up the calf muscles or prevent muscle wastage due to old age. The mission statement below basically sums up what we are trying to achieve.
Clover Care Centre and its staff are committed to ensuring that the best possible care is given to our residents. We yearn to ensure that the mental and physical well-being of the residents would be catered for in a professional and safe environment. We endeavour to promote dignity, respect and independence in a place that they can call “a home away from home”. Our resident-centric care team are also here to provide the necessary support to ensure that quality care is given with compassion and trust at all times.