10 Oktober 2018 - Tower B, PJ City Development, No 15A, Jalan 219, Seksyen 51A, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Drive and coordinate bancatakaful activities to achieve business targets, through engagement and monitoring of bank branches and mortgage centres.
- Assist in development of production campaigns.
- Provide administrative and technical support to branches especially for Sales Team, PFC and Mortgage Centre.
- Other duties including coordination of workflow process and maintain a strong relationship with branches.
- This position(s) is for Central i.e. Klang Valley (to be based in HQ Office, Petaling Jaya)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in Takaful,/Insurance/Banking industry is required for this position. Experiences in marketing and have worked in banks will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Systematic person, target driven, strong communications and inter-personal skills.
- Three full-time position(s) available.
Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad (HLM Takaful) also formerly of Hong Leong Tokio Marine Takaful Berhad is a strategic collaboration between Hong Leong Financial Group Malaysia, a reputable integrated financial services group and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co Ltd (MSI), one of the world’s largest insurance company.
The collaboration offers HLM Takaful an opportunity to leverage on the insurance expertise, scale, customer base, distribution channels and branch network of the Hong Leong Group, while tapping into Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co Ltd (MSI) vast and global technical and product development expertise for the creation of innovative and competitive takaful offerings. HLM Takaful is a key component of Hong Leong Islamic Financial Services Group, an integrated platform offering Islamic banking, Islamic Investment Banking and Islamic Wealth Management and Takaful.
With strong Shariah compliance and operating processes as our core tenets, HLM Takaful will strive to meet the high standards and expectations set by its stakeholders and contribute towards the development of Malaysia as a global takaful centre.