12 April 2019 - Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- Promptly and professionally, attend to customer & oversea office requests.
- Keep accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers/oversea offices with proper filling/archiving; ensuring easy retrieval of information.
- Responsible for cargo consolidation planning, booking space & equipment/space with liners and airlines.
- Develop relevant reports and measurements relating to operations processes.
- Maintain and develop contacts with customers, liners, airlines and other service providers in achieving a consistent and reliable service level.
- Ensure cost effectiveness of operations through established control of equipment, utilities and supplies.
- Ensure data entry, Operations administration, accurate costings and revenues are applied to each individual shipment.
- Ensure accuracy on Billing/Filling up invoices/job files.
- Ensure Daily Milestone report are updated on timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned to the position.
- Min 4 years logistics / freight forwarding experience in both Air and Ocean Operations
- Good customer service and administration skills
- Good command of written and spoken in English & local language
- Knowledge in Custom related matters will be an added advantage
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Organized and analytical skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
It's more that just lip service when we say we live to deliver. We are one of the World's Most Admired Companies ranked by Fortune magazine in 2018 because of our commitments to service, people and communities that reflect our priorities of becoming the best Company to work for and enhancing the quality of life whenever we are. Our numerous and varied employee reward programs encourage staff excellence, so no matter what role you play in our organization, we will lead your career in the right direction.
We are looking for high caliber professional to join our new division specializing in international freight forwarding.