30 Januari 2019 -
- Assist in project planning, organizing and cost control by monitoring site work and progress.
- Coordinate with all project heads and site personnel on the effectiveness of project operation to ensure the work schedule meet targeted deadlines.
- Facilitate good communication, feedback and motivation among construction team.
- Assist in liaising with consultants, clients and project manager to ensure smooth execution of work and effiency of the construction works by adhering to quality control policy, in accordance with specifications standards, quality guidance, safety regulations on site and contractual obligations.
- Responsible to resolve any technical and site issues.
- Degree / Diploma in any discipline or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- Able to work at site independently to maintain high standards and accuracy.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via on-line or fax your resume to: 07-4318029
Pamir Group is an integrated property development group with a diversified portfolio in building construction, infrastructural work, property investment, property development and a trading arm in building materials.
With more than 20 years of presence in the industry, Pamir offer various opportunities for enhanced learning in a friendly, caring and exciting work environment where your work will be appreciated.