02 Oktober 2018 - Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone Phase 3, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Supervise production operations in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Ensure smooth production operation during shift.
- Cooridinate and Partner with 24/168hr peers to ensure cross shift execution and consistencies in business practices.
- Develop Exempt Mfg Supervisors competencies in Operational Strategies, Project management and effective Employee relations/Management practices.
- Train and coach production employees.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
- Schedule and conduct shift meetings.
- Responsible to meet shift production goals.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Responsible for Emergency Response capabilities on shft as well as developing solid preventative injury and safety programs.
- The person should have a technical degree with minimum 7 years experience in Assembly and Test manufacturing.
- Strong leadership skill, stakeholder management, people management and Operation knowledge.
- The person need to be able to work in compressed work week pattern and will be leading a large org of ~200 direct labors.
Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) expands the boundaries of technology to make the most amazing experiences possible. You may know us for our processors, but we do so much more. From powering the latest devices and the cloud you depend on, to driving policy, diversity, sustainability and education, we create value for our stockholders, customers and society.
Intel Corporation chose Penang, Malaysia as its first offshore location outside of the United States in 1972. Intel’s initial investment in Malaysia has grown significantly since then and as a result, Malaysia’s operations has further expanded to Kulim, Kedah in 1996, becoming one of Intel’s most comprehensive sites.