09 Februari 2019 - No.2449, Lorong Perusahaan 10, Kawasan Perusahaan Perai
- To develop sales in the sub contractors category in Southern Peninsula Malaysia and other areas to be designated in the future
- Fulfill distributors' needs and services existing accounts,handle daily inquiries and obtains orders.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules,merchandising techniques, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree or related discipline
- At least more than 1- 3 years of working experience in the sales department.
- Required language : English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate especially in Miscosoft Excel, Words & Powerpoint.
- Based in Johor Bharu
PGF Insulation Sdn Bhd has more than 35 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and distributing glass mineral wool insulation for energy efficiency and climate control. With production site and sales office in Malaysia, the subsidiary of Poly Glass Fibre (M) Berhad ranks among the top glass mineral wool manufacturers in Asia and public listed on Bursa Malaysia.
Since 1984, PGF Insulation has consistently demonstrated its ability to invent products that improve quality of life. As the only glass mineral wool insulation manufacturer in Malaysia and one of the top mineral wool insulation manufacturer in Asia, PGF Insulation continues to deploy its technological know-how, often in partnership with the most prestigious and reputable organisation in the industry.
Being one of the industry leader in the mineral wool insulation, PGF Insulation offer solutions to the major challenges of energy efficiency and environmental protection. No matter what new needs emerge in the construction industry, PGF Insulation will be proud to extend our insulation experience to you