08 Oktober 2018 - RHB Complex, No 8, Jalan Institusi, 43000 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor.
- To lead the HRMS, System & Process team in the review, implementation & roll-out of the revised/updated HRMS (Core & Development).
- To lead the HRMS Functional team in supporting the following:
- Organizational structure, job data, position management, workforce administration, leave mgmt., claims, recruitment, performance management, career/succession planning.
- Alignment of integration/interface to non-HRMS system;
- Requirements analysis of periodic PS Queries, including :
- define new query access group & query-related permission list
- assignment of query access group to permission list
- To support HRMS Competency Centre including ESS/MSS for RHB Banking Group (currently only Malaysia & Singapore entities):
HRIS Helpdesk (as per SLA):
- 1st level [Data entry correction]
- 2nd level [System processing support]
- 3rd level [New/Add-on table values configuration, incl. changes to org. structure, job & position
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Oracle, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience providing support services to HR staff and/or customer service
- Intermediate operating knowledge of HRMS software and reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of duties
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.