26 Julai 2018 -
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, develop and deploy Human Resources strategies, initiatives and processes
- Understands market forces and business strategy, and translates those requirements to talent-related requirements
- Reviews and benchmarks internal and external environment to improve the HR practices and initiatives.
- Continually assesses the HR implications of client-driven strategic options and proactively communicate with Management
- Monitor Culture and Drive Change
- Serves as a strategic advisor to leaders on all matters related to talent strategy (recruiting, development, performance management, succession, org design, team performance, and change management).
- Designing and developing the measurement system to monitor the acceptance and movement of cultural issues throughout the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- At least 10 years of Human Resources management experience ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of industry trends, competitive benchmarking skills, and ability to apply cutting-edge HR practices that deliver business results
- Ability to work in changing environments, see through complexity, and strategically promote an inclusive/diverse workforce.
- Industry: MNC Manufacturing
- Location: Shah Alam
- Working Hours: 0800 - 1700 (Monday - Friday)
Pasona Group, the 2nd largest employment firm over in Japan, was first established in Tokyo in 1976. It has expanded into overseas with 41 branch offices in 12 countries including Canada, America, China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, India & Malaysia.
Pasona HR Malaysia Sdn Bhd, was established in Malaysia in May 2014 to meet the global Human Resources needs of Japanese companies. Since its establishment, under the corporate universal philosophy of "To solve the problem of society", Pasona Group has made the variety of employment infrastructure construction. Today, as the internationalization progresses bloom, the number of Japanese companies operating in Malaysia has been increasing remarkably.Our company moves forward to adopt all the needs of everyone in the company so that services that have been cultivated in Japan, can be also provided in Malaysia. We feel glad to provide HR consulting service to Japanese companies in Malaysia & we hope to contribute to the development of your business in Malaysia.