19 Oktober 2018 -
- Able to take part and administer the full range of human resource activities and initiatives at operational level.
- Able to manage the full range of functions for recruitment and selection.
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities including advertising, interview, and selection process and ensure that the Company has the right amount of capable manpower to carry out its short and long term objectives.
- Prepare and process monthly payroll, ensuring that all documentations are well supported and in compliance with the statutory requirement.
- Able to maintain and prepare Government Statutory Report such as EPF and SOCSO.
- To assist in the administration of the annual performance appraisal, bonuses and salary review exercise.
- To conduct orientation for new recruits and assisting in organizing employee's welfare activities.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of human resources information system to generate accurate management reports.
- Assist with the entire HR spectrum and ensure compliance with Company Policies & Procedures and relevant employment laws.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Preferably with 2 - 5 years related working experience.
- Well versed with Malaysian Labor Laws and good working knowledge of HR practices.
- Detail-oriented, willing to multi-task and able to work under pressure.
- A self-starter, initiative, independent and possess a high degree of confidentiality.
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good working attitude, a team player and result oriented.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL, Mid Valley, Petaling Jaya, Damansara, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Klang & etc.
- 6 Full-Time positions available.
- Preferences will be given to candidates who can speak in Chinese.
Our Service is FREE to ALL the Job Seekers.....!!!
JobsTalent, is an established Human Resource Consultancy Firm. Our service is personalized as we understand that hiring right is essential. At JobsTalent, we are sensitive to both the requirement of each vacancy and job applicant's aspiration in job search. For Employers, we are committed to provide cost effective recruitment & payroll services with our highly trained HR Consultants who specialize in their respected sectors. We strongly believe that the right person makes a difference. Therefore, we are committed to assist our valued clients' hiring success by hiring the right person for the right job. For Job Seekers, we are offering free services with the solution for your ideal job.We work closely with you to focus the scope of your Job Search.For Job Seekers who are looking for career advancement, JobsTalent will be your key to success.
Product & Services
JobsTalent provides a wide range of Human Resources Consultation Solutions to support your growing business in the following areas: “LOCAL MANPOWER RECRUITMENT” (Executive Search & Non Executive) “FOREIGN WORKER RECRUITMENT” “PAYROLL OUTSOURCING”