12 Oktober 2018 -
Summary of Position:The senior executive for accounts & finance is to assist with banking activities like setting up new accounts, adding new signatures, bank reconciling items, banking fees, positive pay exceptions, etc. Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for monthly general ledger close. Assist in the preparation and distribution of financial statements. Ensure that all deliverables comply with regulatory guidance and professional standards.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
- Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist CFO with conducting audits
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Preparation of tax computation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
The Putra Group of Hospital comprises of Putra Specialist Hospital Batu Pahat and Putra Specialist Hospital Kajang which was formerly known as Sungai Long Medical Centre.
Putra Group, our top-level priority is to ensure our hospitals provide a safe environment for our doctors to practice and to be the community’s provider of affordable high-quality healthcare. Investing in patient safety, healthcare best practices and technology are our focus in bringing optimum outcome to our patients.