04 Oktober 2018 - Ipoh, Perak
- Responsible for the branch’s daily operational activities.
- To lead, motivate and supervise the sales team.
- In charge of the planning, implementation and execution of the Company’s business plan.
- Accountable for the branch's development in terms of market share and profitability.
- Achieve sales targets and objectives set by the Management.
- To produce reports for Management and attend Management meetings.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing /Business Studies/ Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Those without the relevant qualifications but with proven track records and extensive experiences may also be considered.
- At least 2 or more years working experience in managing a branch.
- Result-oriented and aggressive with strong leadership qualities.
- Independent and able to motivate and drive teams to achieve sales.
- Self-motivator with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad, is the sales & marketing arm of Nissan vehicles in Malaysia.
Tan Chong Group (Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad) began its story in the 1950s with the distribution of the first Japanese car brand in Malaysia, and has grown to be one of the leading automotive companies in Malaysia with presence in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myammar. Tan Chong Group is a public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia and is also one of the Top 100 Employers in the country.
The Tan Chong Group's diverse business portfolio include:
- Assembly and distribution of motor vehicles
- Provision of after-sales services
- Motor-related financial services such as hire purchase, leasing and insurance agency
- Franchise holder and exclusive distributor of Nissan and Renault vehicles as well as trucks and buses under the UD Trucks and Silverbus brands in Malaysia.
- Consumer Goods
Distributions of heavy machinery