19 Oktober 2018 - CBD Perdana 2 Cyberjaya Malaysia
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To specifically grow sales of CASH360 to SME and middle size customer segments across Malaysia (initial focus on KL and PJ region).
- Directly contribute to and deliver to the SG4S business objective which is to sell and install 3,000 units of CASH360 in Malaysia by 2019.
- Identify new and potential customers for CASH360 sales.
- Visit customers at their locations.
- Sell the benefits of the CASH360 solution.
- For customers that wish to purchase the CASH360 solution, ensure the immediate completion of the Letter of Commitment and “On-Boarding” forms to get the process started.
- Return forms to CSS BDU team for processing.
- Ensure customer signs the CASH360 & CIT Service Agreements.
- Pro-active prospecting of new customer (and customer segments), cold calling customers, setting up appointments, selling the solution and closing the deal.
- Become familiar with the CASH360 Price Model so that where possible, the CASH360 Sales Development Manager can calculate customer pricing for the CASH360 solution “on the spot” in order to give the customer a firm quotation.
- For those potential customers that are unable to provide cash collection data, leave a CASH360 “Sales Kit” with the customer for them to read through.
- Pro-actively follow up these “Sales Kit” customers to continue the excitement for the CASH360 opportunity, with the view of converting customer interest into a sale.
- Follow up as above and obtain cash collection value data for running through the CASH360 Price Model.
- Keep weekly records of:
- Planned customer visits for the coming week
- Actual customer visits made that week
- Customers who have expressed interest or agreed to the CASH360 solution.
- Reasons why potential customers have declined (eg: price too high)
- Records above are to be provided to Sales BDU team for entering into Salesforce by Sales BDU.
- Communicate to CSS Sales Director any ideas or observations that would assist with the sale of 3,000 units for by year 2019.
- Where a potential CASH360 customer expresses interest, but raises further questions, directly engage the CSS Sales Director and Cash Business Development Director for assistance.
- Coordinate with the CSS Sales Director and Cash Business Development Director for any demonstrations of the CASH360 solution that would assist with the sale of 3,000 units for for year 2019.
- Liaise with ATMe and CASH360 project team to ensure visibility of CASH360 customer pipeline for ordering hardware, installation schedules and security site inspections. This is “liaison” only…the actual ordering of hardware, installation schedules and security site inspections will be performed by ATMe.
- To provide weekly / monthly meeting updates.
- To plan activities a week in advance and provide a weekly activity planner.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Highly skilled and motivated candidates with a Certificate will be considered.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the Finance, Insurance, Technology and/or Telecoms field specializing in Solutions sales is required for this position.
- Preferably with Account Management & Business Process Change experience.
PERSONAL QUALITY REQUIREMENT
- Possess self-drive with strong desire to SELL, SELL, SELL.
- Able to present CASH360 solution in verbal and written manner.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to deal with “objections” to close the deal; and to use excel for the CASH360 Price Model.
- Possess an excellent spoken and written English with high initiatives and positive attitude.
- Pleasant attitude and personality and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Organized and motivated to track weekly planner and Customer Call Register (Ensure accurate completion of CASH360 “On-Boarding” forms and commercial agreements).
ORRIX IT SOLUTIONS is a YOUNG and DYNAMIC outsourcing company providing IT services and support in Malaysia. ORRIX support MNC and local clients in its delivery of IT support and services. ORRIX has expanded to a stronge team to serves our valuable pool of clients. ORRIX aims to not only be a pre-eminent leader in the delivery of IT services in Malaysia but also across the region.